“I cannot handle my life anymore!”
This is typically what we all say when we are in a bad mood. I get these “stress attacks” sometimes, but I have condensed all of my tips to reduce stress to 7 points. I hope you like it and try to put them into practice!
– Painting my nails is an activity that helps me overcome my stress. Why? Because you forget all of your problems when trying to choose a color and trying to paint them as perfectly as possible. I just feel that I am doing something good for myself.
– Eat whatever you like. Food is your best friend and by eating a piece of chocolate or your favorite plate, believe me, everything will be cured instantly. Important: eat in moderation and try to eat healthily.
– Watch any series on Netflix or any page that you like. Series transport you to another world and distract you from everything. Also, I love using this technique because I love watching my favorite series – for example, The Vampire Diaries.
– This is one of the most typical ones: listen to music! Music takes you to another dimension and makes all of that stress and bad emotions disappear. Here is one of my favorite singers, Maluma😍.
– If you are at home, I suggest you go out and breath some air. At first you will feel tired and lazy to go out, but I assure you that when you step out from your door you will not feel like coming back.
– Organizing my makeup and brushes is one of my favs! It sounds ridiculous but since I love makeup, organizing it is what I love the most.
– Last but not least is creating outfits for the blog and going out! I obviously like to decide what outfits I should wear and also prepare to show them to you.
Thank you and see you soon😘