Hey everyone! Today I am super excited to show you the beauty products that I’ve been loving during these past months😊
- The first product is a toner from Lush called Eau Roma Water. It’s amazing since it makes my face feel refreshed after a long day of work. The purpose of a toner is to make your skin firmer/stronger and clean your pores. The smell is amazing and I use it twice every week.
- This hydrating creme called Imperialis is also from Lush and it makes my skin soft. The smell is incredible and I also use it twice every week (after the toner). This creme is special for my skin type since it’s for combination skin (normal skin but oily in some areas).
- This product is the last one from Lush and it’s a shower gel called Lord of Misrule. It smells so good and reminds me of the holidays🎄 It leaves my body so clean and soft, I honestly recommend this one so much. Thanks to my cousin for buying this lovely gift😘
- This is a makeup remover from L’oréal called Hidra-Total 5 and it’s great since apart from being inexpensive, it takes every single bit of makeup from your face. It leaves your face fresh and it’s not drying.
- This bag from Oysho was a gift from the same cousin that I mentioned before. I love it since it’s cute, and also has a lot of space to put anything you want and travel with it. I love that it’s a cute cat!
- This was a gift from my best friend and I am obsessed. It’s a small eyeshadow palette from Sephora that you could take with you for a trip because of its size. It’s The Romantic Eyeshadow Palette.
- It looks like an envelope and the colors are all shimmery, except for a black matte (which in my opinion, is a shade every palette should have). The shadows have some fallout, but they’re pigmented, very easy to blend and creamy.
- Last but not least, I just discovered my new favorite drugstore bronzer by Physicians Formula. It’s the Bronze Booster in the shade from medium-dark. I love it since the color is buildable and dark enough to show up on my skin.
- It’s matte, but has a satin finish since it has some shimmers that you can barely see. I love the packaging and I truly recommend this.
Hope you enjoyed❤️️ Do you own any of these products?