Pet peeves are common, but if you like fashion, you know they are certain trends/situations you can’t stand. Here are my top fashion pet peeves in no particular order:
- Nipples showing through clothes. Yes, I know they are normal and all, but I personally don’t like this, ever.
- Side boobs or under boobs #sorrynotsorry. I don’t have a boob fetish, okay😂 but I just don’t understand some styling decisions
- Dresses or clothing in general you can’t zip up yourself. I can just imagine how awful it is to be a girl who lives alone and can’t properly put her own clothes.
- When those straps that come with clothes show through clothes or get tangled – this is why I almost always cut them right away
- People who cut all the tags of every clothes they buy *cough* Valentina *cough*
- When clothing pieces come with tags everywhere and most of them seem unnecessary – sometimes literally blank pieces of fabric
- Trying to create a monochromatic outfit but not having the same exact shade in different garments – especially trying to match whites
Comment what pet peeve(s) we have in common below!